On Wed, 2013-10-30 at 11:24 +0100, Tomasz Torcz wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   Little over a year ago Fedora introduced alternative bonding driver
> for network devices - libteam: https://fedorahosted.org/libteam/
>   Can we expect libteam support in ovirt at the same level as for "bond"
> driver?  Currently, libteam bonded interfaces are not visible in
> "Setup Host Networks" dialog.

Hi Tomasz,

We are aware of libteam bonds and I personally look forward to them very much.

The ideal way to support them would be via one new network configurator that
would implicitly make teamd bonds instead of usual bonds. After the iproute2
configurator is finished (it is currently in progress but quite functional) it
should be quite easy to inherit from vdsm/netconf/iproute2.py and modify
configureBond, removeBond and editBondings so that they make use of teamd bonds.