I don't think that you can configure interface for disk migration.
Disk migration is actually copy of information from the original disk to a new disk created on a new domain + delete of the original disk once that is done. it's not actually a migration and so I am not sure you can actually configure an interface for that. adding ofer - perhpas he has a solution or it's possible and I am not aware of it.

Dafna