Hi,

I'm kind of out of date at this time, but I'd like to propose something
that was meant for 3.4 and I don't know it it made into it; use any nfs
share as either a iso or export so you can just copy into the share and
then update in some way the db.
Also, make export domain able to be shared among dcs as is iso domain,
that is an rfe from long time ago and a useful one.
Attaching and dettaching domains is both time consuming and boring.
Also using tagged and untagged networks on top of the same nic.
Everybody does that except for ovirt.
I also like to say that tough I have a huge enthusiasm for ovirt's fast
evolution, I think that you may need to slow down with adding new
features until most of the rfes that have over a year are done, because
other way it's kind of disappointing opening a rfe just to see it
sleeping too much time. Don't take this wrong, I've been listened and
helped by the team everytime I needed and I'm thankful for that.

 Regards,