Hi Guys,

Currently I've got a Centos machine running the latest ovirt-release.
This machine is using a local raid set containing  a directory with
ovirt-based VMs from my previous install. The ovirt install is a
completely fresh install, no storage/VMs have been created yet.

What's the best way to reimport those? I might try to create a new
storage domain and copy all old VMs into it (if that works anyway...) ,
or just reimport the old domain from the web-interface.

Does either trick have any advantage, or is there a best practice I
should adhere to?

Cheers,

Boudewijn