Hi,

this error message means, that engine-manage-domains cannot found any
KDC (kerberos domain controller) servers registered for your domain.
To verify this could you please execute:

  dig _kerberos._tcp.itsmart.local SRV

If you domain is configured correctly (including kerberos support) the output
should look similar to (assuming you have configured two kerberos servers:
krb1.itsmart.local and krb2.itsmart.local):

  _kerberos._tcp.itsmart.local.  3600 IN SRV  10 0 88 krb1.itsmart.local
  _kerberos._tcp.itsmart.local.  3600 IN SRV  10 0 88 krb2.itsmart.local

Thanks

Martin Perina