From: users-boun...@ovirt.org [mailto:users-boun...@ovirt.org] On Behalf Of
Demeter Tibor
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2014 10:20 AM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [Users] Cannot add IPA server to ovirt

Hi,

I made an IPA server for testing purposes, but I cannot add to ovirt 3.4. The
IPA server seems to be working good.

When I add IPA to ovirt, I get this error mesage:

[root@ovirttest etc]# engine-manage-domains add --domain=itsmart.local
--user=admin --provider=ipa
--ldap-servers=ldap1.itsmart.local,ldap2.itsmart.local
No KDC can be obtained for domain itsmart.local

What does mean this?

Can me help anyone?

Thanks,

Tibor