On 01/22/2015 08:03 PM, Demeter Tibor wrote:
Hello,

I have an ovirt 3.5.0 cluster with three nodes and we using glusterfs for serving backend storage for VM-s. Glusterfs are on same servers with ovirt.
We have Gluster 3.5.1 on all of nodes.

How can I upgrade to ovirt 3.5.1 with new glusterfs? I don't want data inconsistency/data loss/split brains?

Do you have a replica 3 volume setup across these 3 nodes?

Glusterfs supports rolling upgrade for replica volumes.
But there are some issues to upgrade from 3.5 to 3.6 versions (depending on version used)
Adding gluster-users & Pranith for recommended procedures.

thanks
sahina

Need I update gluster version to the latest?
How I need to upgrade the nodes ?  Is there any whitepaper about this?

*
*

*
*