Hi,

Is glusterfs 3.6 is neccessary for ovirt 3.5.1?
I have 3.5.2 at this moment.

3.6 neccessary for upgade ?

I'm worried what will happed with my gluster volumes after the upgrade... :(

Plese help me.

Also, how can I upgrade the nodes? Need i'm to a "yum upgrade" on the compute
nodes?

Thanks.

Tibor

----- Eredeti ├╝zenet -----