I am going to redeploy yet again...
Quick question though,  when the hosted-engine deployment asks what interface
to use for management what network should this be since the host has 2 nics

192.168.0.0/32  is our general network
192.168.1.0/32  is for the NFS and inter vm traffic

I would assume it would be 192.168.1.0 ?

On Jan 26, 2015, at 9:52 AM, Mikola Rose