I'm doing the provision from foreman and not ovirt. So when you provision
from Foreman you cannot do a run once as it is calling the api side of
ovirt.
There is also the fact that when this is done on just libvirt/kvm it works
correctly with the boot order that is PXE first then HD second after the
system has been provisioned.