On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com> wrote:

>
>
>
> *Below are the entire logs*
>
>
Sorry, with the entire log I mean if you can attach or share somewhere the
whole /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log  cause the latest ten lines are not enough to
point out the issue.

>
>
>
>
> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log *
>
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:05,622::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50944
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:05,623::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50944)
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:05,703::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50945
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50945
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50945
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,101::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50945)
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,182::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50946
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,710::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50946
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,711::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50946
> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:16:06,711::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50946)
>
>
>
>
> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/supervdsm.log *
>
> MainProcess::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:30,234::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> call readMultipathConf with () {}
> MainProcess::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:30,234::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> return readMultipathConf with ['# RHEV REVISION 1.1', '', 'defaults {',
> '    polling_interval        5', '    getuid_callout
> "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted --replace-whitespace --device=/dev/%n"',
> '    no_path_retry           fail', '    user_friendly_names     no', '
> flush_on_last_del       yes', '    fast_io_fail_tmo        5', '
> dev_loss_tmo            30', '    max_fds                 4096', '}', '',
> 'devices {', 'device {', '    vendor                  "HITACHI"', '
> product                 "DF.*"', '    getuid_callout
> "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted --replace-whitespace --device=/dev/%n"',
> '}', 'device {', '    vendor                  "COMPELNT"', '
> product                 "Compellent Vol"', '    no_path_retry
> fail', '}', 'device {', '    # multipath.conf.default', '
> vendor                  "DGC"', '    product                 ".*"', '
> product_blacklist       "LUNZ"', '    path_grouping_policy
> "group_by_prio"', '    path_checker            "emc_clariion"', '
> hardware_handler        "1 emc"', '    prio                    "emc"', '
> failback                immediate', '    rr_weight
> "uniform"', '    # vdsm required configuration', '
> getuid_callout          "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted
> --replace-whitespace --device=/dev/%n"', '    features                "0"',
> '    no_path_retry           fail', '}', '}']
> MainProcess|Thread-13::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:31,365::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> call getHardwareInfo with () {}
> MainProcess|Thread-13::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:31,397::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> return getHardwareInfo with {'systemProductName': 'KVM', 'systemUUID':
> 'f91632f2-7a17-4ddb-9631-742f82a77480', 'systemFamily': 'Red Hat Enterprise
> Linux', 'systemVersion': 'RHEL 7.0.0 PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996)',
> 'systemManufacturer': 'Red Hat'}
> MainProcess|Thread-21::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:35,393::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> call validateAccess with ('qemu', ('qemu', 'kvm'),
> '/rhev/data-center/mnt/10.204.207.152:_home_vms', 5) {}
> MainProcess|Thread-21::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:35,395::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> return validateAccess with None
> MainProcess|Thread-22::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:36,067::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> call validateAccess with ('qemu', ('qemu', 'kvm'),
> '/rhev/data-center/mnt/10.204.207.152:_home_vms', 5) {}
> MainProcess|Thread-22::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:36,069::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> return validateAccess with None
> MainProcess|PolicyEngine::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:40,619::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> call ksmTune with ({'run': 0},) {}
> MainProcess|PolicyEngine::DEBUG::2015-11-26
> 15:13:40,619::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
> return ksmTune with None
>
>
>
> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/connectivity.log *
>
>
> 2015-11-26 15:02:02,632:DEBUG:recent_client:False
> 2015-11-26 15:04:44,975:DEBUG:recent_client:True
> 2015-11-26 15:05:15,039:DEBUG:recent_client:False
> 2015-11-26 15:07:23,311:DEBUG:recent_client:True
> 2015-11-26 15:08:25,774:DEBUG:recent_client:True, ovirtmgmt:(operstate:up
> speed:0 duplex:unknown), lo:(operstate:up speed:0 duplex:unknown),
> ;vdsmdummy;:(operstate:down speed:0 duplex:unknown), bond0:(operstate:down
> speed:0 duplex:unknown), eth0:(operstate:up speed:100 duplex:full)
> 2015-11-26 15:08:55,845:DEBUG:recent_client:False
> 2015-11-26 15:08:59,859:DEBUG:recent_client:True
> 2015-11-26 15:09:29,929:DEBUG:recent_client:False
> 2015-11-26 15:13:32,292:DEBUG:recent_client:True, ovirtmgmt:(operstate:up
> speed:0 duplex:unknown), lo:(operstate:up speed:0 duplex:unknown),
> ;vdsmdummy;:(operstate:down speed:0 duplex:unknown), bond0:(operstate:down
> speed:0 duplex:unknown), eth0:(operstate:up speed:100 duplex:full)
> 2015-11-26 15:14:02,363:DEBUG:recent_client:False
>
>
>
>
> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/mom.log *
>
>
> 2015-11-26 15:13:30,581 - mom.Policy - INFO - Loaded policy '04-cputune'
> 2015-11-26 15:13:30,581 - mom.PolicyEngine - INFO - Policy Engine starting
> 2015-11-26 15:13:30,582 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - RPC Server is disabled
> 2015-11-26 15:13:40,618 - mom.Controllers.KSM - INFO - Updating KSM
> configuration: pages_to_scan:0 merge_across_nodes:8 run:0 sleep_millisecs:0
> 2015-11-26 15:14:51,492 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
> 2015-11-26 15:14:56,962 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
> 2015-11-26 15:15:02,451 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
> 2015-11-26 15:15:07,777 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
> 2015-11-26 15:15:13,267 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
> 2015-11-26 15:15:18,765 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Below are the logs,
>>
>>
>> [root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:05,622::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50944
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:05,623::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50944)
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:05,703::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50945
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50945
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50945
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,101::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50945)
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,182::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50946
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,710::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50946
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,711::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50946
>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>> 15:16:06,711::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50946)
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>> I have done a fresh installation and now am getting the below error,
>>>>
>>>> [ INFO  ] Updating hosted-engine configuration
>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Transaction commit
>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Closing up
>>>>           The following network ports should be opened:
>>>>               tcp:5900
>>>>               tcp:5901
>>>>               udp:5900
>>>>               udp:5901
>>>>           An example of the required configuration for iptables can be
>>>> found at:
>>>>               /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/iptables.example
>>>>           In order to configure firewalld, copy the files from
>>>>           /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/firewalld to /etc/firewalld/services
>>>>           and execute the following commands:
>>>>               firewall-cmd -service hosted-console
>>>> [ INFO  ] Creating VM
>>>> [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Cannot set temporary
>>>> password for console connection. The VM may not have been created: please
>>>> check VDSM logs
>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
>>>> [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
>>>> '/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20151126145701.conf'
>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> [root@he ovirt]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/
>>>> backup/           connectivity.log  mom.log           supervdsm.log
>>>> vdsm.log
>>>> [root@he ovirt]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:07,564::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:42741
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:07,564::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 42741)
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:07,644::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:42742
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,088::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:42742
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,088::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:42742
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,088::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 42742)
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,171::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:42743
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,572::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:42743
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,573::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:42743
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 14:57:08,573::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 42743)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>> It failed before, can you please attach the whole VDSM logs?
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com
>>>> > wrote:
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 7:30 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Its a fresh setup ,I have deleted all the vms ,still am facing same
>>>>>> issues .
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>> Can you please paste the output of
>>>>>  vdsClient -s 0 list
>>>>> ?
>>>>> thanks
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Oved Ourfali <oourf...@redhat.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Seems like you have existing VMs running on the host (you can check
>>>>>>> that by looking for qemu processes on your host).
>>>>>>> Is that a clean deployment, or was the host used before for running
>>>>>>> VMs?
>>>>>>> Perhaps you already ran the hosted engine setup, and the VM was left
>>>>>>> there?
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> CC-ing Sandro who is more familiar in that than me.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>> Oved
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> HI
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Getting below error while configuring Hosted engine,
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> root@he ~]# hosted-engine --deploy
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Initializing
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Generating a temporary VNC password.
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Environment setup
>>>>>>>>           Continuing will configure this host for serving as
>>>>>>>> hypervisor and create a VM where you have to install oVirt Engine
>>>>>>>> afterwards.
>>>>>>>>           Are you sure you want to continue? (Yes, No)[Yes]: yes
>>>>>>>>           Configuration files: []
>>>>>>>>           Log file:
>>>>>>>> /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-20151126102302-bkozgk.log
>>>>>>>>           Version: otopi-1.3.2 (otopi-1.3.2-1.el6)
>>>>>>>>           It has been detected that this program is executed
>>>>>>>> through an SSH connection without using screen.
>>>>>>>>           Continuing with the installation may lead to broken
>>>>>>>> installation if the network connection fails.
>>>>>>>>           It is highly recommended to abort the installation and
>>>>>>>> run it inside a screen session using command "screen".
>>>>>>>>           Do you want to continue anyway? (Yes, No)[No]: yes
>>>>>>>> [WARNING] Cannot detect if hardware supports virtualization
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Bridge ovirtmgmt already created
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Environment packages setup
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Programs detection
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Environment setup
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> *[ ERROR ] The following VMs has been found:
>>>>>>>> 2b8d6d91-d838-44f6-ae3b-c92cda014280[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage
>>>>>>>> 'Environment setup': Cannot setup Hosted Engine with other VMs running*
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
>>>>>>>> '/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20151126102310.conf'
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
>>>>>>>> [root@he ~]#
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>> Users mailing list
>>>>>>>> Users@ovirt.org
>>>>>>>> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>> Users mailing list
>>>>>> Users@ovirt.org
>>>>>> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@ovirt.org
http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to