I do not know what logs you are expecting ? the logs which I got is pasted
in the mail if you require in pastebin let me know I will upload there .

On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 1:58 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
wrote:

>
>
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I got only 10lines to in the vdsm logs and are below ,
>>
>>
> Can you please provide full sos report?
>
>
>
>>
>> [root@he /]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,360::resourceManager::616::Storage.ResourceManager::(releaseResource)
>> Trying to release resource 'Storage.HsmDomainMonitorLock'
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,360::resourceManager::635::Storage.ResourceManager::(releaseResource)
>> Released resource 'Storage.HsmDomainMonitorLock' (0 active users)
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,360::resourceManager::641::Storage.ResourceManager::(releaseResource)
>> Resource 'Storage.HsmDomainMonitorLock' is free, finding out if anyone is
>> waiting for it.
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,360::resourceManager::649::Storage.ResourceManager::(releaseResource)
>> No one is waiting for resource 'Storage.HsmDomainMonitorLock', Clearing
>> records.
>> Thread-100::INFO::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,360::logUtils::47::dispatcher::(wrapper) Run and protect:
>> stopMonitoringDomain, Return response: None
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,361::task::1191::Storage.TaskManager.Task::(prepare)
>> Task=`0128b179-fdb3-474b-a196-8cc81a72a837`::finished: None
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,361::task::595::Storage.TaskManager.Task::(_updateState)
>> Task=`0128b179-fdb3-474b-a196-8cc81a72a837`::moving from state preparing ->
>> state finished
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,361::resourceManager::940::Storage.ResourceManager.Owner::(releaseAll)
>> Owner.releaseAll requests {} resources {}
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,361::resourceManager::977::Storage.ResourceManager.Owner::(cancelAll)
>> Owner.cancelAll requests {}
>> Thread-100::DEBUG::2015-11-27
>> 12:58:57,361::task::993::Storage.TaskManager.Task::(_decref)
>> Task=`0128b179-fdb3-474b-a196-8cc81a72a837`::ref 0 aborting False
>>
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 4:20 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <stira...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *Below are the entire logs*
>>>>
>>>>
>>> Sorry, with the entire log I mean if you can attach or share somewhere
>>> the whole /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log  cause the latest ten lines are not enough
>>> to point out the issue.
>>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log *
>>>>
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:05,622::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50944
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:05,623::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50944)
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:05,703::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50945
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50945
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50945
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,101::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50945)
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,182::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50946
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,710::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50946
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,711::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50946
>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:16:06,711::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50946)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/supervdsm.log *
>>>>
>>>> MainProcess::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:30,234::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> call readMultipathConf with () {}
>>>> MainProcess::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:30,234::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> return readMultipathConf with ['# RHEV REVISION 1.1', '', 'defaults {',
>>>> '    polling_interval        5', '    getuid_callout
>>>> "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted --replace-whitespace --device=/dev/%n"',
>>>> '    no_path_retry           fail', '    user_friendly_names     no', '
>>>> flush_on_last_del       yes', '    fast_io_fail_tmo        5', '
>>>> dev_loss_tmo            30', '    max_fds                 4096', '}', '',
>>>> 'devices {', 'device {', '    vendor                  "HITACHI"', '
>>>> product                 "DF.*"', '    getuid_callout
>>>> "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted --replace-whitespace --device=/dev/%n"',
>>>> '}', 'device {', '    vendor                  "COMPELNT"', '
>>>> product                 "Compellent Vol"', '    no_path_retry
>>>> fail', '}', 'device {', '    # multipath.conf.default', '
>>>> vendor                  "DGC"', '    product                 ".*"', '
>>>> product_blacklist       "LUNZ"', '    path_grouping_policy
>>>> "group_by_prio"', '    path_checker            "emc_clariion"', '
>>>> hardware_handler        "1 emc"', '    prio                    "emc"', '
>>>> failback                immediate', '    rr_weight
>>>> "uniform"', '    # vdsm required configuration', '
>>>> getuid_callout          "/lib/udev/scsi_id --whitelisted
>>>> --replace-whitespace --device=/dev/%n"', '    features                "0"',
>>>> '    no_path_retry           fail', '}', '}']
>>>> MainProcess|Thread-13::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:31,365::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> call getHardwareInfo with () {}
>>>> MainProcess|Thread-13::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:31,397::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> return getHardwareInfo with {'systemProductName': 'KVM', 'systemUUID':
>>>> 'f91632f2-7a17-4ddb-9631-742f82a77480', 'systemFamily': 'Red Hat Enterprise
>>>> Linux', 'systemVersion': 'RHEL 7.0.0 PC (i440FX + PIIX, 1996)',
>>>> 'systemManufacturer': 'Red Hat'}
>>>> MainProcess|Thread-21::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:35,393::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> call validateAccess with ('qemu', ('qemu', 'kvm'),
>>>> '/rhev/data-center/mnt/10.204.207.152:_home_vms', 5) {}
>>>> MainProcess|Thread-21::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:35,395::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> return validateAccess with None
>>>> MainProcess|Thread-22::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:36,067::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> call validateAccess with ('qemu', ('qemu', 'kvm'),
>>>> '/rhev/data-center/mnt/10.204.207.152:_home_vms', 5) {}
>>>> MainProcess|Thread-22::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:36,069::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> return validateAccess with None
>>>> MainProcess|PolicyEngine::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:40,619::supervdsmServer::102::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> call ksmTune with ({'run': 0},) {}
>>>> MainProcess|PolicyEngine::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>> 15:13:40,619::supervdsmServer::109::SuperVdsm.ServerCallback::(wrapper)
>>>> return ksmTune with None
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/connectivity.log *
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:02:02,632:DEBUG:recent_client:False
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:04:44,975:DEBUG:recent_client:True
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:05:15,039:DEBUG:recent_client:False
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:07:23,311:DEBUG:recent_client:True
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:08:25,774:DEBUG:recent_client:True,
>>>> ovirtmgmt:(operstate:up speed:0 duplex:unknown), lo:(operstate:up speed:0
>>>> duplex:unknown), ;vdsmdummy;:(operstate:down speed:0 duplex:unknown),
>>>> bond0:(operstate:down speed:0 duplex:unknown), eth0:(operstate:up speed:100
>>>> duplex:full)
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:08:55,845:DEBUG:recent_client:False
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:08:59,859:DEBUG:recent_client:True
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:09:29,929:DEBUG:recent_client:False
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:13:32,292:DEBUG:recent_client:True,
>>>> ovirtmgmt:(operstate:up speed:0 duplex:unknown), lo:(operstate:up speed:0
>>>> duplex:unknown), ;vdsmdummy;:(operstate:down speed:0 duplex:unknown),
>>>> bond0:(operstate:down speed:0 duplex:unknown), eth0:(operstate:up speed:100
>>>> duplex:full)
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:14:02,363:DEBUG:recent_client:False
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> *[root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/mom.log *
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:13:30,581 - mom.Policy - INFO - Loaded policy '04-cputune'
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:13:30,581 - mom.PolicyEngine - INFO - Policy Engine
>>>> starting
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:13:30,582 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - RPC Server is disabled
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:13:40,618 - mom.Controllers.KSM - INFO - Updating KSM
>>>> configuration: pages_to_scan:0 merge_across_nodes:8 run:0 sleep_millisecs:0
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:14:51,492 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:14:56,962 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:15:02,451 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:15:07,777 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:15:13,267 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>>>> 2015-11-26 15:15:18,765 - mom.RPCServer - INFO - getStatistics()
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:28 PM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>>> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Below are the logs,
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> [root@he ~]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:05,622::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50944
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:05,623::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50944)
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:05,703::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50945
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50945
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,101::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50945
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,101::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50945)
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,182::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:50946
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,710::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:50946
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,711::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:50946
>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>> 15:16:06,711::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 50946)
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 3:06 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <
>>>>> stira...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 10:33 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> I have done a fresh installation and now am getting the below error,
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Updating hosted-engine configuration
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Transaction commit
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Closing up
>>>>>>>           The following network ports should be opened:
>>>>>>>               tcp:5900
>>>>>>>               tcp:5901
>>>>>>>               udp:5900
>>>>>>>               udp:5901
>>>>>>>           An example of the required configuration for iptables can
>>>>>>> be found at:
>>>>>>>               /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/iptables.example
>>>>>>>           In order to configure firewalld, copy the files from
>>>>>>>           /etc/ovirt-hosted-engine/firewalld to
>>>>>>> /etc/firewalld/services
>>>>>>>           and execute the following commands:
>>>>>>>               firewall-cmd -service hosted-console
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Creating VM
>>>>>>> [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Cannot set temporary
>>>>>>> password for console connection. The VM may not have been created: 
>>>>>>> please
>>>>>>> check VDSM logs
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
>>>>>>> '/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20151126145701.conf'
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> [root@he ovirt]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/
>>>>>>> backup/           connectivity.log  mom.log
>>>>>>> supervdsm.log     vdsm.log
>>>>>>> [root@he ovirt]# tail -f /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:07,564::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:42741
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:07,564::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 42741)
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:07,644::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:42742
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,088::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:42742
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,088::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:42742
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,088::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 42742)
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,171::protocoldetector::187::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_add_connection)
>>>>>>> Adding connection from 127.0.0.1:42743
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,572::protocoldetector::201::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_remove_connection)
>>>>>>> Connection removed from 127.0.0.1:42743
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,573::protocoldetector::247::vds.MultiProtocolAcceptor::(_handle_connection_read)
>>>>>>> Detected protocol xml from 127.0.0.1:42743
>>>>>>> Detector thread::DEBUG::2015-11-26
>>>>>>> 14:57:08,573::BindingXMLRPC::1173::XmlDetector::(handleSocket) xml over
>>>>>>> http detected from ('127.0.0.1', 42743)
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> It failed before, can you please attach the whole VDSM logs?
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 2:01 PM, Simone Tiraboschi <
>>>>>>> stira...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 7:30 AM, Budur Nagaraju <nbud...@gmail.com>
>>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> Its a fresh setup ,I have deleted all the vms ,still am facing
>>>>>>>>> same issues .
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Can you please paste the output of
>>>>>>>>  vdsClient -s 0 list
>>>>>>>> ?
>>>>>>>> thanks
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 11:56 AM, Oved Ourfali <
>>>>>>>>> oourf...@redhat.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Hi
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Seems like you have existing VMs running on the host (you can
>>>>>>>>>> check that by looking for qemu processes on your host).
>>>>>>>>>> Is that a clean deployment, or was the host used before for
>>>>>>>>>> running VMs?
>>>>>>>>>> Perhaps you already ran the hosted engine setup, and the VM was
>>>>>>>>>> left there?
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> CC-ing Sandro who is more familiar in that than me.
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>>>>>> Oved
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Thu, Nov 26, 2015 at 7:07 AM, Budur Nagaraju <
>>>>>>>>>> nbud...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> HI
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> Getting below error while configuring Hosted engine,
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> root@he ~]# hosted-engine --deploy
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Initializing
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Generating a temporary VNC password.
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Environment setup
>>>>>>>>>>>           Continuing will configure this host for serving as
>>>>>>>>>>> hypervisor and create a VM where you have to install oVirt Engine
>>>>>>>>>>> afterwards.
>>>>>>>>>>>           Are you sure you want to continue? (Yes, No)[Yes]: yes
>>>>>>>>>>>           Configuration files: []
>>>>>>>>>>>           Log file:
>>>>>>>>>>> /var/log/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup-20151126102302-bkozgk.log
>>>>>>>>>>>           Version: otopi-1.3.2 (otopi-1.3.2-1.el6)
>>>>>>>>>>>           It has been detected that this program is executed
>>>>>>>>>>> through an SSH connection without using screen.
>>>>>>>>>>>           Continuing with the installation may lead to broken
>>>>>>>>>>> installation if the network connection fails.
>>>>>>>>>>>           It is highly recommended to abort the installation and
>>>>>>>>>>> run it inside a screen session using command "screen".
>>>>>>>>>>>           Do you want to continue anyway? (Yes, No)[No]: yes
>>>>>>>>>>> [WARNING] Cannot detect if hardware supports virtualization
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Bridge ovirtmgmt already created
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Environment packages setup
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Programs detection
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Environment setup
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> *[ ERROR ] The following VMs has been found:
>>>>>>>>>>> 2b8d6d91-d838-44f6-ae3b-c92cda014280[ ERROR ] Failed to execute 
>>>>>>>>>>> stage
>>>>>>>>>>> 'Environment setup': Cannot setup Hosted Engine with other VMs 
>>>>>>>>>>> running*
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Generating answer file
>>>>>>>>>>> '/var/lib/ovirt-hosted-engine-setup/answers/answers-20151126102310.conf'
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
>>>>>>>>>>> [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination
>>>>>>>>>>> [root@he ~]#
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>>>>> Users mailing list
>>>>>>>>>>> Users@ovirt.org
>>>>>>>>>>> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>>>>>>> Users mailing list
>>>>>>>>> Users@ovirt.org
>>>>>>>>> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> Users mailing list
>> Users@ovirt.org
>> http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users
>>
>>
>
>
> --
> Sandro Bonazzola
> Better technology. Faster innovation. Powered by community collaboration.
> See how it works at redhat.com
>
_______________________________________________
Users mailing list
Users@ovirt.org
http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users

Reply via email to