Le 21/01/2016 09:30, alireza sadeh seighalan a écrit :
hi

      Nathanaël Blanchet

would you explain more about ovirt-shell ? dont you use firefox or chrome for administration?
both, but they are both slow because of an intensive javascript call.
<tab><tab> is your friend :)

For all who meet this issue, we may run the same configuration. Mine is a shared storage with 2 datacenters, 6 x 2TB FC lun, 20 hosts and more of 200 vms. I connect ovirt to foreman for provisionning and errata integration. I haven't upgraded to 3.6.1 yet.