I have a ovirt cluster with and system running ovirt-engine 3.6.2.6-1 on centos7.2
and 3 hardware nodes running glusterfs 3.7.6-1 and centos7.2.
I created a gluster volume using gluster cli and then went to add a storage domain.

I created it with Path ovirt1-ks.test:/gv1 and all works fine, until ovirt1 goes down.
Then ALL VMs pause till ovirt1 comes back up.
Do I have to list all nodes in the path for this to work?

Or how do I prevent ovirt1 from being single point of failure?

Thanks.

Cloud Services for Business www.j2.com
j2 | eFax | eVoice | FuseMail | Campaigner | KeepItSafe | Onebox

This email, its contents and attachments contain information from j2 Global,
Inc. and/or its affiliates which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee(s) only. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution, or use of the contents of this message is prohibited. If you have
received this email in error please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the original message and any copies. (c) 2015 j2 Global, Inc. All rights
reserved. eFax, eVoice, Campaigner, FuseMail, KeepItSafe, and Onebox are
registered trademarks of j2 Global, Inc. and its affiliates.