Hi,
yes, they have the same permissions as other ISOs that are recognized
(Centos for example).
I think there is something wrong with these iso not fully compliant
with standards (joliet, udf and stuff like that, I don't really know
much abouth this..)
Does ovirt make check on these specs? I know for sure that vmware don't
check anything about ISOs, in fact it doesn't even have a dedicated
storage for ISOs like ovirt.