Im and quite new at using mailing list, but here is my current challenge.

I am adding a new host from a fresh install centos 7. Updated with yum -y update and yum install then repo from ovirt v.3.6.

Now the installation of the host is stuck at validating for 2 hours.
Have tried to restart vdsmd to see if I cant trigger a failure, but no.
Did a reboot of the host and that did not help.
Now it is powered off and the engine is has registered that there is no connection to the host with error: "VDSM KVM2 command failed: Connection issue null"

Is there a way to cancel a running task?

--
Jonas Kirk Pedersen
ASOM-Net