Von: Yaniv Kaul [mailto:yk...@redhat.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 31. März 2016 12:13
An: Grundmann, Christian <christian.grundm...@fabasoft.com>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Betreff: Re: [ovirt-users] Reclaim disk space of thin disks

On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 1:05 PM, Grundmann, Christian
<christian.grundm...@fabasoft.com <mailto:christian.grundm...@fabasoft.com> >
wrote:

Hi,

seems not to work with FC Storage,

I Zero filled the Disk with dd, removed the file and did a fstrim which told me
it trimmed the right amount of space,

But the disk Image stays full size.

1. Did you use the hook?

2. Where did you see it's the same size? Should be looked at from the storage
side (assuming, btw, it supports discard!)

Y.

Thx

Christian