Hi RK

I’ve been having this same challenge for the past couple days.  It doesn’t
matter if the Windoze VM is up or down, GMT or Pacific (even tried Israel +2),
Windoze 2012r2, 10sp1, 7 all enterprise isos.

When will 3.6.5 be available?  I can’t really show the lab to my co-workers
with a bunch of exclamation marks.

Installed: ovirt-engine-3.6.4.1-1.el6.noarch

[root@engine1 ~]# yum update ovirt-engine

Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, versionlock

Setting up Update Process

* base: dallas.tx.mirror.xygenhosting.com

* extras: mirror.scalabledns.com

* ovirt-3.6: resources.ovirt.org

* ovirt-3.6-epel: linux.mirrors.es.net

* ovirt-3.6-jpackage-6.0-generic: mirror.ibcp.fr

* updates: mirrors.sonic.net

No Packages marked for Update

Thanks, Jack