Ok that sounds promising. Does it require 3.6 at minimum? We already handle
starting vms using vdsm in case the network from hypervisors to engine is down.
As well as disabling fencingmto avoid a sloppy network to try and make changes.
I would like to reduce the comms between hosts and engine. Are there any ideas
you would have about that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone