Hi Karli,

El 18/05/16 a las 16:59, Karli Sjöberg escribió:

Den 18 maj 2016 5:49 em skrev Nicolás <nico...@devels.es>:

> Hi,
>
> Probably not an oVirt issue, but maybe someone can help. I've deployed a
> pretty basic VM (ubuntu 14.04 server, 4GB RAM, 4 CPUs, 15GB storage).

Just spitballing here: 14.04 only? Tried 16.04, or any other OS for that matter? For now, it sounds more guest related rather than oVirt.

/K

I tried a vanilla centos-7.1 as well and the same happens. I'm of the same opinion that this is more a guest related issue, it's just I'd like to find out why this only happens with QXL and not with CIRRUS.

Thanks.