I asked this on the IRC channel but I thought I'd ask here too.

I have set up a 3 node hosted-engine ovirt cluster. On each host I have bonded
2 10Gb ports that I use for Storage, and 2 10Gb ports that I intend to use for
VM traffic. However when I created my first VM and added a VLAN tagged network
to it, the VM can't access any external network.

I can see the bond, and the bridge on the host. If I give the bridge an IP on
the host it can access the network.

Also none of the network information is populated in the ovirt engine web ui
for the VM. All the Guest Agent Data is blank.

Am I missing something? Please let me know what logs will be helpful to
troubleshoot.

Thanks,

Chris