Chris,

in /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log on a host, you should find JSON data with (also) the
host's networking information. Can you please share it?

I would suggest to clone the VM and see if inter-VM communication is possible,
through the bridge. Also, can you try to reach to external networks directly
from your host beforehand? Can you verify that the tagged VLAN is routed
properly even from the host? Or an even more basic test: does the VM network
work with no VLAN tagging?

Thanks,
Ondra