No I just eth0 was configured during OS installation. All other interface have been configured through the oVirt GUI.

Best regards
Christoph

Am 26.06.2016 um 16:08 schrieb Edward Haas:

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 4:48 PM, <ov...@timmi.org <mailto:ov...@timmi.org>> wrote:

    Hi Edy,

    please find some config files below. I did the interface config
    only through the oVirt GUI.

    I mean by reordering that after every reboot some interfaces are
    not the same as before. That means I need to change the cables
    after reboot.

This sounds like the problem Didi referenced to.

Before you configured the interfaces through oVirt, wasn't there any ifcfg files? (just to understand why you have not seen this before, without vdsm on the host)

    [root@lxedna ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
    # Generated by VDSM version 4.17.28-1.el7
    DEVICE=eth0
    ONBOOT=yes
    BOOTPROTO=dhcp
    MTU=1500
    DEFROUTE=yes
    NM_CONTROLLED=no
    IPV6INIT=no
    [root@lxedna ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth1
    # Generated by VDSM version 4.17.23-0.el7.centos
    DEVICE=eth1
    BRIDGE=Test-LAN-SW1
    ONBOOT=yes
    MTU=1500
    NM_CONTROLLED=no
    IPV6INIT=no
    [root@lxedna ~]# cat /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth2
    # Generated by VDSM version 4.17.23-0.el7.centos
    DEVICE=eth2
    BRIDGE=PC-LAN
    ONBOOT=yes
    MTU=1500