On Mon, Aug 29, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Fedele Stabile
<fedele.stab...@fis.unical.it> wrote:
> my ultimate goal would be to have a cluster with last version of Centos
> and oVirt,
> so my question is
> what are the best steps:
> first upgrade Centos of first upgrade oVirt?

You cannot upgrade ovirt on centos 6, since 3.5 is the last version
supporting it.

Best would be to upgrade the hypervisors to centos 7, which will
pull latest ovirt anyway.

> The ovirt-engine is hosted

Upgrading the hosted engine vm is not related and more delicate,
It should be possible using hosted engine setup.

Adding Simone to add more info on that.

> Fedele
>
> Il giorno lun, 29/08/2016 alle 13.44 +0200, Fedele Stabile ha scritto:
>> ok,
>> I understand you suggest to upgrade centos 6.8 to 7.2 first
>> Correct?

I misread your question - you seems to already run centos 6.8.

I guess you are not using block storage (iSCSI/FC), do you?

Nir