Le 16/09/2016 à 20:21, Edward Haas a écrit :
    My main goal is simplicity, and I'd rather use simple bridging, no
    NAT, simple.

    What would be the simplest choice?

With Virtual Machine Manager you can edit-connection details and create
bridges on the host that you can connect to.

Exact.

I usually use an isolated network, that does not connect to the outside
world and is limited to the host. If I need it to access the outside
world, I can either connect one of the nics to the bridge created on the
host or just create another vnic that uses nat/macvtap.

I get that.

Note that VMM is mainly focused on simple VM connectivity, using it for
nested virtualization is not simple and will require from you additional
effort.

OK.

Would you recommend a better suited solution for nested virtualization?

--
Nicolas ECARNOT