Hi,
Thanks ondra. It works . When i specify the "usages=types.NetworkUsage.Migration" it was throwing me an error. I was missing [] braces.

Thanks
kasturi.
On 09/22/2016 06:45 PM, knarra wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to create a non vm network using the following code, but it still go a head and creates vm network. Can some one please help me to resolve this? Or can you let me know in case i am missing some parameter to add here?

def create_gluster_network(network_name):
     networks_service = connection.system_service().networks_service()
     network =
networks_service.add(types.Network(name=network_name,data_center=types.DataCenter(name='Default'),description='new
 gluster network' ))

Thanks
kasturi