On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:26 AM, Beckman, Daniel <
daniel.beck...@ingramcontent.com> wrote:

> Hi David,
>

> Storage is associated with a particular data center, so if they are on the
> same data center they will have access to the same storage.
>

> The Red Hat documentation on the commercial supported version RHEV (now
> RHV?) is a lot more comprehensive; the equivalent oVirt documentation is
> pretty sparse and uneven, so it’s understandable you never would have been
> introduced to that concept. You need an active subscription to access the
> KB articles but the basic documentation is freely available and it’s a good
> resource, as most things are going to be common on RHV vs. oVirt:
>

> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en/red-hat-
> virtualization?version=4.0/

Thanks, I actually have RHEV licensed for some production servers and I
don't now why I didn't log back in to check that doc out as now that you
mentioned it I do recall perusing it long ago and it had decent
explanations on that.

Thanks for the reminder and the answer as well.