Hi all,

I had to reinstall one of my hosts today and I noticed an issue. The error
message was:

Ovirt2:
Cannot edit Host. You are using an unmanaged hosted engine VM. Please upgrade
the cluster level to 3.6 and wait for the hosted engine storage domain to be
properly imported.
I am running oVirt 4.0.5 and have a hosted engine and Cluster and Data Center
say that they are running in 4.0 compatibility mode, so I don't understand this
error. I did get the host setup by running `hosted-engine --deploy` and walking
through the command line options. Alarmingly, I was warned that this is
deprecated and will not be possible in oVirt 4.1.

Any suggestions as to what I should do to sort out my issue?

Cheers,
Gervais