Dear all,

Since upgrading to 4.0.6, we see this error in the engine events tab and were
wondering how to fix it.

ovirt-engine-dwh.log

—
2017-02-20
22:01:00|zPHx4s|6nXgTp|ygadfe|OVIRT_ENGINE_DWH|SampleTimeKeepingJob|Default|5|tWarn|tWarn_1|Can
 not sample data, oVirt Engine is not updating the statistics. Please check
your oVirt Engine status.|9704
—

And in engine log the only error I see (repeated) since yesterday is

65366:2017-02-21 22:13:34,357 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.vdsbroker.VdsBrokerObjectsBuilder]
(DefaultQuartzScheduler10) [2dc75859] null architecture type, replacing with
x86_64, %s

Any advice on where to start is welcome.

Kind regards,
Christophe