Dear Fellows and Fellettes,

I am having serious disaster problems. After a power transformer outside the building literally exploded, surged and fried the motherboard to the main SPM domain computer in my Ovirt 4.0 system. After getting the computer working again with a new mother board. I managed to basically loose integrity of the old engine. I have rebuilt the engine.

I have backups of the old engine and 4 data domains an ISO domain and an export domain which appear to not be damaged. They are all accessible from the CL. I had to create a new host and SPM. How do I get the floating domains into the new Engine?

I have 1 storage container (85GB) I must get back.  MUST GET BACK!!

I really appreciate you reading my sob story.  Hope you can help..

Thank You much