Hi Ovirt users,
I’m a newbie to oVirt and I’m having trouble deleting a test gluster volume.
The nodes are 4.1.1 and the engine is 4.1.0

When I try to remove the test volume, I click Remove, the dialog box prompting
to confirm the deletion pops up and after I click OK, the dialog box changes to
show a little spinning wheel and then it disappears. In the end the volume is
still there.

The test volume was distributed with two host members. One of the hosts I was
able to remove from the volume by removing the host form the cluster. When I
try to remove the remaining host in the volume, even with the “Force Remove”
box ticked, I get this response: Cannot remove Host. Server having Gluster
volume.

What to try next?

P.S. I’ve tried to join this user group several times in the past, with no
response.
Is it possible for me to join this group?

Regards,
Andrew