If this works in this way then it's a huge downside in the architecture. Perhaps someone can clarify in more details.

Fernando

On 15/04/2017 14:53, Konstantin Raskoshnyi wrote:
Hi Fernando,
I see each host has direct connection nfs mount, but yes, if main host to which I connected nfs storage going down the storage becomes unavailable and all vms are down