Thanks! But I don't know how to import CA to browser. I have tried to import
the CA to my firefox browser, but I failed. Is there any documentations about
that?

From: Niyazi Elvan
Date: 2017-05-19 15:54
To: qinglong.dong
CC: users
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] upload image
Most probably it's ovirt engine CA certificate. You need to import it to your
browser.

On May 19, 2017 6:36 AM, "qinglong.d...@horebdata.cn"
<qinglong.d...@horebdata.cn> wrote:
Hi all,
        I wanted to upload a qcow2 image using web UI. But I got an error:
 "Unable to upload image to disk a38f29f4-594a-438b-a8e0-6a85ac56055d due to a
network error. Make sure ovirt-imageio-proxy service is installed and
configured, and ovirt-engine's certificate is registered as a valid CA in the
browser."
        The ovirt-imageio-proxy service had been installed when I excuted
"engine-setup". What shoud I do about ovirt-imageio-proxy or CA? Hope someone
can help, thanks!