It worked. Thanks a lot!

From: Daniel Erez
Date: 2017-05-22 20:24
To: qinglong.d...@horebdata.cn; Niyazi Elvan
CC: users
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] upload image
The oVirt's CA certificate can be fetched from
http://<engine_url>/ovirt-engine/services/pki-resource?resource=ca-certificate&format=X509-PEM-CA

(more details in 'SSL installation' section at:
https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-imageio/blob/master/proxy/README).

For importing the certificate to firefox, try the following instruction demo :
https://danielerez.github.io/slides-image-io/#/3/2

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 10:56 AM qinglong.d...@horebdata.cn