Hello, Can any one please help us with the problem described below?

Nir, I'm including you since a quick search on the internet led me to think
that you have worked on this part of the project. Please forgive me if I'm off
topic.

(I incorrectly used below the expression "patch" when I meant "configure". it's
corrected now)

cordialement, regards,

        Nelson LAMEIRAS
Ingénieur Systèmes et Réseaux / Systems and Networks engineer
Tel: +33 5 32 09 09 70
nelson.lamei...@lyra-network.com

www.lyra-network.com | www.payzen.eu

Lyra Network, 109 rue de l'innovation, 31670 Labège, FRANCE