Hi,

Am 17.07.2017 um 14:11 schrieb Devin Acosta:

I am still troubleshooting the issue, I haven’t found any resolution to my issue at this point yet. I need to figure out by this Friday otherwise I need to look at Xen or another solution. iSCSI and oVIRT seems problematic.

The configuration of iSCSI-Multipathing via OVirt didn't work for me either. IIRC the underlying problem in my case was that I use totally isolated networks for each path.

Workaround: to make round robin work you have to enable it by editing "/etc/multipath.conf". Just add the 3 lines for the round robin setting (see comment in the file) and additionally add the "# VDSM PRIVATE" comment to keep vdsmd from overwriting your settings.

My multipath.conf:

# VDSM REVISION 1.3
# VDSM PRIVATE

defaults {
    polling_interval            5
    no_path_retry               fail
    user_friendly_names         no
    flush_on_last_del           yes
    fast_io_fail_tmo            5
    dev_loss_tmo                30
    max_fds                     4096
    # 3 lines added manually for multipathing:
    path_selector               "round-robin 0"
    path_grouping_policy        multibus
    failback                    immediate
}

# Remove devices entries when overrides section is available.
devices {
    device {
        # These settings overrides built-in devices settings. It does not apply
        # to devices without built-in settings (these use the settings in the
        # "defaults" section), or to devices defined in the "devices" section.
        # Note: This is not available yet on Fedora 21. For more info see
        # https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1253799
        all_devs                yes
        no_path_retry           fail
    }