Why are you stopping firewalld? A better solution is to actually add firewall rules and open up what's needed.

/Johan

On September 19, 2017 22:17:51 Mat Gomes <mgo...@clearpoolgroup.com> wrote:

Hi Guys,

I'm attempting to rebuild my environment for production testing, We've multiple locations NY and CH with a 2+1arbiter setup, this will run Geo-Replication.

All goes smoothly, VM starts and I'm able to login onto it via SSH, I usually stop Firewalld as it usually causes the Web-GUI to be unreachable This time around the Web GUI can't be reached, I've done more than 10 deployments and tests but I'm not sure what's causing this, 4.1.5 was deployed same exact way aswell. it all seems to be running fine, port 80 is listening, I've seem most of the logs but nothing stands out.

Please help.

Steps:
#Puppet Installation/deployment.
class ovirt {

    package { 'centos-release-gluster310':
        ensure => installed,
    }
    package { 'ovirt-release41-4.1.6-1.el7.centos.noarch':
        ensure  => installed,
        source => "http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/yum-repo/ovirt-release41.rpm";,
        provider => 'rpm',
        install_options => ['--nosignature'],
    }
$ovirt_packages = ['system-storage-manager','vdsm-gluster','ovirt-hosted-engine-setup','ovirt-engine-appliance','glusterfs-server',]

    package { $ovirt_packages:
        ensure => installed,
require => [ Package['centos-release-gluster310','ovirt-release41-4.1.6-1.el7.centos.noarch']],
        install_options => ['--disablerepo=epel'],
    }
    service { 'glusterd':
        ensure => running,
        enable => true,
        require => [ Package['vdsm-gluster'],
File['/etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol']],
    }
    file { '/etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol':
        ensure  => file,
        source  => 'puppet:///modules/ovirt/glusterd.vol',
        owner   => root,
        group   => root,
        mode    => '0644',
    }  <- All works fine.

Once everything is up/running deployed, peer-probed, ssh-keys are created/shared, volumes settings are set and started: gluster volume create engine replica 3 arbiter 1 host1:/data/glusterfs/vol1/engine host2:/data/glusterfs/vol1/engine host3:/data/glusterfs/vol1/engine
gluster volume set engine cluster.quorum-type auto
gluster volume set engine network.ping-timeout 10
gluster volume set engine auth.allow \*
gluster volume set engine group virt
gluster volume set engine storage.owner-uid 36
gluster volume set engine storage.owner-gid 36
gluster volume set engine server.allow-insecure on
gluster volume start engine

At last hosted-engine --deploy is ran, --> https://pastebin.com/QXEwmSwT <-- answer file

VM starts but no WEB GUI.
Let me know if you need more info

Best Regards,
[cid:image001.png@01D3312F.03099560]

Mat Gomes | Assistant Vice President, IT
t. 212-531-8594  m. 954-254-1294
e. mgo...@clearpoolgroup.com
<mailto:mgo...@clearpoolgroup.com>w. clearpoolgroup.com<www.clearpoolgroup.com>