Hi,
where should I enable gfapi via the UI?
The only command I tried was engine-config -s LibgfApiSupported=true but the
result is what is shown in my output below, so it’s set to true for v4.2. Is it
enough?
I’ll try restarting the engine. Is it really needed to stop all the VMs and
restart them all? Of course this is a test setup and I can do it, but for
production clusters in the future it may be a problem.
Thanks,

   Alessandro