Gluster would be to overcomplicate this if you only want local storage
on both to be reachable over the network.
Simplest way is to setup an nf server on both nodes and create a
storage domain for each.
Gluster is a way to secure your data and replicate them over several
nodes. so that if one node goes down or explodes you always have the
data replicated to other nodes. Running a single brick gluster volume
is not recomended.