Hi all,

On ovirt 4.2 I make two pools 10 and 20 VMs, 1 vm for each user, and when
overall number of vm more than 15 or so, on user login and start, VM has
assigned but never appears in vm portal, if try to start again this message
will be displayed:
"START_POOL failed [Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to
a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User.,
Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot
attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM
to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to
VM-Pool. VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool.
VM-Pool is already attached to a User., Cannot attach VM to VM-Pool. VM-Pool is
already attached to a User., User is already attached to maximum number of VMs
from this VM-Pool.]".
Say if create one pool with 20 VM all happen again. Maybe I'm missing something?

With regards,
Roman Cherkalin