This is a first time install of 4.2, first time build of a Win 7 64bit vm,
first time oVirt user.  :-)
Blue Iris works fine under XenServer but thats what I'm migrating away from.

VM is nothing special.  4gb ram assigned, OS set as "Win 7 64 bit", 1 virtual
cpu everything else is default.  Virtio drivers installed after first boot.
I'll re-install Win 7 64bit, have it take a dump and then post the dump details.

Copy of the dump analysis:
http://textuploader.com/dcpbp