Replying to myself..lol.  Figured you guys would also be interested or someone
else who would like Blue Iris working.

One of the things I read was the "cpu type".  I'm running this on a HP DL360 g5
with dual Xeon 5160's.  That CPU "Woodcrest" isnt listed, so I specified
"Conroe".  Maybe thats the cause, I'm not sure.  On my other DL360 g5, it also
has dual 5160's but running XenServer.  Blue Iris works fine under that setup
with the same Win 7 64bit install.

So now, IMO, it goes back to drivers that I have installed in the VM I believe.
 I'm going to build another Win 7 64 bit VM but only install the NIC once the
VM boots in oVirt.  Maybe something else is causing it to BSOD.

At any rate, I appreciate the replys from all of you.  Thanks again.. I'll
reply if I find something useful.