On 29 Dec 2017, at 22:03, Vrgotic, Marko <m.vrgo...@activevideo.com> wrote:

Dear Michal,

Thank you for fast reply.

Do you know app. at which point in time the VM Portal will gain the ability
of VM disk manipulation?

Hi Marko,
it’s not in the plan yet, feel free to suggest and design how it should
look like at https://github.com/oVirt/ovirt-web-ui
It’s much more simple js application using regular oVirt REST API and
hopefully it’s easier to contribute to

Thanks,
michal

Kindly awaiting your reply.