Hi,

this should work according to my gluster colleagues.

The recommended way to install this would be by using one of the
"full" nodes and deploying hosted engine via cockpit there. The
gdeploy plugin in cockpit should allow you to configure the arbiter
node.

The documentation for deploying RHHI (hyper converged RH product) is
here:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_hyperconverged_infrastructure/1.1/html-single/deploying_red_hat_hyperconverged_infrastructure/index#deploy

Best regards

Martin Sivak