Hi Markus,

you don't need a second CD Rom or floppy drive. Choose "Run once" - "Boot Options" - "Attach CD" to attach the Windows ISO. When the install process gets to detecting storage devices you have to choose "Change CD", where you insert the VirtIO ISO. When the hard disk is detected you revert back to the Windows Installer ISO for the rest of the install process.

Good luck
Matthias