Am 2018-02-19 um 09:51 schrieb markus.schauf...@ooe.gv.at:
Hi Matthias,

thanks for your quick response.
I had already tried to use "Change CD" - but there's no effect at all. I also
couldn't find any error messages in the log files.

Also the "run once" option using the floppy does not work as there's simply no
floppy in the setup guide visible (or any other device with the drivers on it).

There's no need for a floppy device.

Steps to take (with oVirt 4.1.9 and Virtio-SCSI disk in VM):
1. "Run once" - "Boot Options" - "Attach CD" to attach the Windows 2016R2 ISO
2. Windows setup starts in console window
3. Choose "Install Windows only"
4. Windows setup presents "Where do you want to install Windows?"
5. oVirt "Change CD" - choose oVirt-toolsSetup-4.15.fc24.iso (has to be in ISO domain) 6. Windows setup "Load driver" - "No signed drivers found" - OK - "Browse" - navigate to CD ROM drive "vioscsi - win2016r2 - amd64" folder - driver is highlighted - Next 7. Windows setup presents "Drive 0 Unallocated Space" (with warning: "Windows can't be installed on this device")
8. oVirt "Change CD" - choose Windows 2016R2 ISO
9. Windows setup "Refresh"
10. Warning disappears - Press "Next"

Matthias