On 2018-02-23 08:41, Yaniv Kaul wrote:
There's no reason really to assign IPs to hosts on the logical network.

Ah yes, you're correct.

I was using the physical host as a GW so that the VMs on the logical network would have an access point to outside (like the CentOS repositories).

Anyways, I found the cause of my confusion in the end. The switch was not properly set up (*ahemm* forgot to save configuration).

3 thumbs up for oVirt showing the LLDP-info of the switch :-)

And the fact that despite having to reinstall essentially everything oVirt from scratch (due to failed upgrade), the VMs were just a matter if import. Splendid work!

Poltsi