We don't have any such resource. We have those information in different
 places of the API. For example to find the information about devices of
the VM, like network device information (IP address, MAC, etc), you can
query:

 /ovirt-engine/api/vms/{vm_id}/reporteddevices

The FQDN is listed right in the basic information of the VM quering the
VM itself:

  /ovirt-engine/api/vms/{vm_id}

You can find all the information about specific attributes returned by
the API here in the documentation:

 http://ovirt.github.io/ovirt-engine-api-model/4.2/#types/vm