Hi,

Thanks for clarification. I’m using 4.2.
Anyway, I have to define another data center with shared storage domain (since
data center with local storage domain can have only 1 host), and the do what
you have described.

Is it possible to copy VM disks from 1 data center #1 local storage domain to
another data center #2 NFS storage domain, or need to use export storage domain
?