Hi Arik, Hi Fabrice,

i have tried the same procedure with 4.2.1, with same results.

After commands:

# mkdir /var/log/ovirt-engine/ova
# chown ovirt.ovirt /var/log/ovirt-engine/ova

I can provide log files. See ansible script failed.

/export/ovirt/export/xx is the correct directory where i have extracted the *.ova file because the UI search for *.ovf file and didn’t recognize *.ova files directly ?

Please see attachments:

Cheers
Olri